Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day #3

Day #3


A picture of you and your friends


Some of my best friends are my sisters and mom. It is so nice to be able to count on them for anything. I can have a bad day and talk to them about it. They are always just a phone call away. They are who I want to hang out and and talk to. I also have other relatives, including aunts and cousins (or my cousins wife), that I would consider my close friends. I have friends that I have had since high school that I still love to go do things with. We have children who are the same age and I hope they grow up being best friends. And I have friends from Neola 1st Ward & Whiterocks that I love talking with to. (I just don't have pictures of everyone to prove it)

4 thoughts:

Nicole said...

Oh I hope I am the cousins wife?? If not I am going to pretend it is me, so I feel good about myself!! I love that you Have a great life, and are enjoying it!!

Nancy Mc said...

One can not have too many friends. Sisters and moms make great friends. Cousin's wife too! Aunts...you know how I feel!

Trent and Amy said...

I'm sorry but I need proof

Staci said...

I'm just going to keep on pretending that I am your BEST friend, even though you didn't mention it ;)