Day #7 -
A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you:

I would have to say first Dusty has had the biggest impact on me. He makes me want to be a better person because of who he is. I honestly never thought I would have such a great marriage and life. My idea of marriage was way different and I expected it to be so different. He has shown me how to love, show love, and treat others with kindness. (Now do I always do them, no!) He doesn't gossip about people, he doesn't talk down to people, he is so encouraging - especially with his family. If he doesn't agree with something you are doing he would never tell you. Only through encouragement he would try to help you be better. He has shown me that is is ok to love - there is never a single day that passes that he doesn't tell me he loves me. He truly is an amazing person that has a HUGE heart for people. I believe he shows people charity, the pure love of Christ. And hey, he deals with ornery me everyday - so he must be a great person!
Next would be my kids - if I didn't have kids my life would be so different. Some days are so hard to get through but the way they have impacted my life is indescribable. I love seeing them happy, I love seeing them succeed, but I hate seeing them fail. I love my kids more than anything in this world. Now that I am a parent and I know how much I love my kids it helps me understand how much my Heavenly Father must love me. We are his children and I know he wants us to be happy - just like I want my kids happy. I do have to tell me kids no sometimes - just like Heavenly Father has tells me no sometimes - but I only want the best for them just like Heavenly Father wants for me. My kids have helped me understand Heavenly Father's love - although I don't believe I fully comprehend it. Dusty and my kids are by far the thing that impacts my life the most.
3 thoughts:
You do have one awesome family.
I'm really enjoying these daily post. Dusty is an awesome guy! Don't sell your self short...you are a kind, giving, caring person. I like how you likened your love for your kids to Heavenly Father's love for us. Though I do know we will really never be able to comprehend His capacity to love.
Nicole and Nancy pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.
Post a Comment