I was blog stalking today and found someone who was doing a 30 day blog post. I have been struggling at keeping up on my blog lately. When I get to the end of the year, I regret it because I print it off every year. I sit down and my hands automatically type http://www.facebook.com/ and I don't even want them to :) So, to get back in the blogging habit - I am going to try this 30 day blog post! Let's see how it goes ...
Day 1
Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
(So the picture is about a year and a half ago, but oh well)
1 - I hate to read.
2 - I love to exercise.
3 - I am obsessed with the "number" on the scale. And that mostly determines if I have a good day or bad day - unfortunate.
4 - If I could handle being pregnant - I probably would be again.
5 - I want to adopt a child - but I want him/her to find me.
6 - I love to talk on the phone.
7 - I love to visit people and be around people.
8 - I LOOOOVE candy.
9 - I think I have the best life. I honestly don't know what I would change if I could. I have an awesome husband, great kids, and a great place to live. I feel like I am living the "American Dream" and I love it.
10 - I have many pet peeves - I wish I didn't and I am constantly trying to not let them bug me. But reality is, I do and some of them are weird!
11 - My teeth annoy me. When I look at a picture, all I notice is my teeth.
12 - I don't show my emotions very well. I can be happier then happy or madder then mad but I usually act the same. I never cry, ok - maybe 4 times a year. I keep my emotions pretty level... (Usually)
13 - I am a goal writer. Almost every Sunday, I plan my news goals and what I want to accomplish. I don't do New Years Resolutions because I believe why wait until the New Year to start something great... Start it on MONDAY!
14 - I love numbers. When my kids are all in school I may go back to work at a grocery store because I love counting money and dealing with money. I love doing taxes, paying bills, anything that has to do with money or numbers.
15 - I hate mornings. I can easily stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning. But I tried to go to exercise at 5:30 (and I was even going to bed at 9:00 pm) and I couldn't do it. I was born at 11:46 pm and I believe I will always be a night owl. And my husband is completely opposite. Years ago (before we had so many kids) I would be going to bed as he would be getting up. I love nights and get way more done after 9:00 pm!
3 thoughts:
I deleted my Facebook!!! For me I was wasting too much time on it. Loved the interesting facts!! Blogging is more my kind of thing.
Love the Monday goal, and 30 blog post. Enjoyed learning about you. Remember to exercise for me:)
Great post! I saw the 30 day post also and have been thinking about doing it. It seems like everything is just day to day and nothing to blog about, but when the year is done I wish I would have done SOMETHING! Thanks for the motivation :)
Post a Comment