It has been 7 years since my life was completley changed. Rayce was born on Tuesday, January 28, 2004. He has been such a fun part of our life. Rayce is very polite and will always say please and thank-you. Rayce is very touchy and will always give you a hug and kiss before bed. He reminds me alot of myself, he is scared to death of the dark. He gets sick right before he goes to bed because he is so scared. Rayce does very well in school and can read about 50 words per minute. Rayce loves his brothers and takes care of them. Happy Birthday Rayce - we love you to the moon, the stars, the sun, and all the way around the earth! (That is a little game we play)
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 thoughts:
Happy Birthday to Rayce! I love how polite he is. I did not know that he is scared of the dark. I hope he has a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday to Rayce. I wish we could be there. He is such a cool kid. I am so glad that Taft has such a great cousin to be friends with!
Happy Birthday Rayce!!!
Post a Comment