Monday, January 31, 2011

MY RANGE




I am trying to get better at taking pictures. I am still not doing as good as I have - but I am trying. The other day Range was sitting in his chair eating. I went to turn on the boys a TV show. Wayke comes walking over and says "Mom, look at Range - it is funny." When I saw Range laying down on his chair I about died. My first thought was that he had chocked on some of the food he was eating. After I got there and realized he was still breathing - I actually started laughing because he had fallen asleep.
I still bath him in the sink. It is much easier on my back. He is a chubby little thing. He still doesn't crawl but rolls all around the room. Love this kid :)

1 thoughts:

Staci said...

What a cute little chunker!