Sometimes rumors are vicious and sometimes rumors are funny. Well, I have to share a funny rumor. I hope "my friend" doesn't mind. Last night I was talking to her and she was telling me about a rumor she had heard about me. One of her friends asked her if it was true that I make my children diet and exercise. Well, it might be disappointing, but the answer is no. I myself don't believe in diets - I am pretty much anti-diets so of course I wouldn't make my children diet. And exercise, I guess if you call taking them riding their bikes or playing tag or racing around the house exercise, then yes - I try to get my kids to exercise daily :) Just wanted to clear that up! I thought it was funny that someone would even think that. They obviously haven't seen how chubby my kids are or the pounds of chocolate we have in my house. Also, the fact that when Rayce was 2 he only drank chocolate milk and nothing else for almost 1 1/2 years.
And the movie Twilight - LOVED IT! It is probably one of the biggest chick flicks I have ever seen and it was SO GOOD! (There was absolutely nothing "manly" in it.) I know, vampire, blah blah blah - but it was good! Highly recommend the books and the movie - 2 BIG thumbs up! I can't wait to go see it next week again and maybe again and maybe again...
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Rumors?
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 thoughts:
That is so funny that someone could actually think that! Why yes, I do have a child-sized treadmill and require 20 minutes a day before they can have their snack of steamed veggies and tofu! LOL And you need to look at my blog by the way. You would be so proud!
only in Roosevelt. how funny I think I will send my kid over for some diet and exercise!!!
Remind me not to let my kids come play, ha ha. Gotta love this town! The best part is you are the type who can laugh at it, some would throw a fit and never let it go. Too funny!
I'm glad you liked the movie. I went to the 9:45 show the next night. That was hard enough for me, way past my bed time, I don't know if I would have made it through the midnight show!! Alot of the people I was with didn't like it, but I LOVED IT!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh!!
Post a Comment