Wednesday, November 19, 2008

6 RANDOM THOUGHTS

I was tagged by Staci at http://trentandstaci.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:
1. link to the person who tagged you.
2. post the rules on your blog.
3. write six random things about yourself.
4. tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. let the tagger know when your entry is up.

ONE: There are 3 things I do everyday of my life: exercise, clean house, and play games with my kids. Other then that, I do not know what I am doing day to day. I only plan one day at a time. When I go to bed at night I think about what I need to do the next day and that is the only day I really think about.

TWO: When I go on a trip I NEVER pack until 1 hour before I leave. I have to be dressed and ready before I will pack any of my bags. I make a list of things I might forget but I REFUSE to pack. It just bugs me to have half of my stuff packed and piles everywhere of things I need to take. I just like to do it all at once!

THREE: I hate to read. If it is a short magazine article I would read through it but I avoid "adult" (meaning big) books at all cost. I read to my children everyday but don't understand how people can read a book to relax. I would rather scrub toilets. (But I have to say I haven't read a "real" book since high school and that was ten years ago so maybe I would enjoy it now?) I do listen to a lot of books on my Ipod. I love murder mysteries and the Twilight series - but I haven't read one page.

FOUR: My two favorite things to do are exercise and clean my house. I feel like both of them give immediate gratification and I will stay up into the early morning hours doing either of them. But I hate to do both of them when I can't concentrate and enjoy myself. That is why I do them while my children sleep!

FIVE: I love to be around people but I also have to have my space. Once I have been with people for a while I need some alone time. I will stay home for a couple of days and not see anyone. But then, I am back out there enjoying my time with friends and family. I usually am the worst after Christmas. After all of the parties and gatherings and people (which I LOVE) I usually have to have some alone time in January. But I also can't go to many days without being around people or I go stir crazy. There is a fine line between two much alone time and not enough.

SIX: I do not like toys out all over the house. I have been called the toy police because I will only let my kids have a certain number of toys out at once. It may sound sad I know but I do have a reason. I still have 1 sometime 2 kids getting up in the middle of the night. Have you ever been walking around the house at night and stubbed your toe? I'm already mad that I'm up and then that really lights my fuse to run into a toy. To save the whole house from a yelling mom - it's easier to be a toy police

I tag:

http://mckennakids.blogspot.com
http://ssweightandkids.blogspot.com
http://amostaylor.blogspot.com
http://horrocksclan.blogspot.com
http://ronnieandjess.blogpsot.com
http://binghamcountry.blogspot.com

5 thoughts:

The McKenna Family said...

Hey, I posted my 6 random thoughts to your request, ha ha.

Staci said...

I love reading random thoughts about people. Wasn't it fun writing them? And you are welcome to come to my house anytime for some nice relaxing cleaning! I'll take the kids!

Nancy Mc said...

I want in line after Staci-I will read, while you clean toilets. I'd even read to you-but NOT the TWILIGHT series-LAMEO-CABLAME-O if you ask me. I still can not imagine 'falling' in love with some one that wants to 'suck my blood'.
Thanks for doing this. I love to learn random things about people. Things that you would never talk about.

Nicole said...

I never knew that someone could enjoy cleaning so much.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I agree with with Staci, my mom, and Nicole. I really wish that I enjoyed cleaning. I do enjoy watching T.V. and staying up late eating-but not exercising or cleaning...You are funny and very inspiring. I do like to have everything cleaned up before we go to bed (same reason as you) and I like to wake up to a clean house.