Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WE'RE IN MONTANA

We made it to Montana. Surprisingly, it wasn't near as bad of a drive that I thought it would be. There was a couple hard times - but hey, what can you expect with 3 small children?


First night all the kids took a bath together. Ridge was in there too, but had to get out so he didn't lose his life.
Wayke and Rio are the same age. Wayke likes to tease Rio and Rio likes to bite Wayke. It is a great combination. Usually at least one of them is crying!!! Wayke had done something to Rio so we made him hug her. He wasn't sure about the hugging but she was willing and even gave him a kiss on the cheek.
We went bowling today. Kids loves bowling and parents love FREE bowling. Tuesday bowling is free so we had to take advantage of it. Just for the record, I got the lowest score of EVERYONE. We had a fun time.
Ridge didn't really do much at the bowling alley but sit - but we had to get a picture of him too!
Rayce and Taft are playing very well together. Usually at home Rayce follows me from room to room. Since we got here, I haven't seen him much because he is playing with Taft. It is kind of weird not to have him at my feet at all times. I kind of miss him :)

This pretty much somes up the day. Trying to take care of 3 kids by myself gets hard. It really makes me appreciate Dusty.

We are heading back home on Thursday. We hope the ride back is at least as good as the ride up was! Next time we visit Staci she will be living in LA. We can't wait to go to Disneyland (I love Disneyland) and the beach this fall!!! (And of course, we will have to stop by the Price is Right, Dr. Phil, and all the other game shows!) We will count down the days until September.


7 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love it when my grandchildren enjoy playing with each other. I want to be on the 'bus' when you head for LA and all that fun stuff.
I am glad that you go in on the free bowling.

Nancy Mc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Mc said...

it was me that deleted. The computer was slow...got excited and pushed publish 2 times.

Nicole said...

Free bowling, my kind of fun. Glad to see you are having such a good time. Good luck on the ride home, drive safe!

Staci said...

I'm glad that even after dealing with my craziness that you are still willing to come to LA! In Rio's defense I'm pretty sure she is ALWAYS provoked when she bites ;) Ha ha we both know better! Taft is going to be SO sad when you guys leave. (I may shed a tear or two myself :)

ronnieandjess said...

hey I was wondering why you wouldn't call me back. I thought maybe you didn't want to talk to me. Ha Ha. I didn't realize you left this week. Well you have fun and I will be gone when you get home.

Unknown said...

FUN!! Is the sky really big in Montana? lol... What was your bowling score?