We're back from California. Our kids had a blast. We went to the Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, the beach, and swimming. My kids liked the beach the best and swimming. Rayce didn't want to come home. Wayke loved it because he got to spend every waking minute with his dad. Believe it or not, even Dusty had fun. We had a hard time getting him out of Neola - but he really enjoyed it. And of course I did - it was sunny and thats all I need!!! I have more pictures to post but I need permission before I can post some of them!


5 thoughts:
Welcome Home! Looks like you had lots of fun! Lucky you to be in warm Southern CA when we have had a cold spell there. I think that it's great that you got to spend so much time together as a family. I'm sure all the boys enjoyed it.
Looks like you guys had so much fun...wish that I was there...I might of tried staying for another week until I knew that I was coming home to warm weather, ha ha or did you try...you guys did good by missing the snow and at least now it is trying to warm up...glad that you guys had fun...
Oh I want to see the pic of sam so hurry and post them...
Glad you made it back safe and sound. The pictures are so cute and it looked so much fun. I think I will have to make it out your way soon, I have got to see that new house of yours, and I think we should go river rafting again. haha!
I'm simply green with envy!
Post a Comment