Well, since it is still cold - there hasn't been much to blog about. Everyday I could post a new picture of my kids watching TV. Today we have been able to go outside. We mowed the lawn, tilled the garden, and watered ALL the trees. (We have planted about 20) That takes about an hour to do!!! Dusty surprised me with fruit trees for Mothers Day. I am so excited -I LOVE fruit trees. Now, I just have to wait about 5 years for them to produce fruit!!! Tonight we are going to plant the garden - hope it doesn't freeze. Rayce loves to plant the garden and watch the vegtables grow. He always talks about doing it last year. This weekend I am going to MFA Nancy's to stay. I running a 1/2 marathon on Saturday. I can't wait to go up and visit with her and her family. We usually stay up until the early morning hours. We have been known to go to Denny's around 2:00 am. It is always fun at Nancy's house!!! Other than that - not much is going on. Dusty did change jobs - he bought a skid steer and is doing excavating work in the oilfield. He loves operating heavy equipment. But now I have to get up at 5:30 am and make a lunch!!! I do get a lot done before my kids get up though!
Dusty took the boys riding horses a couple weeks ago. Rayce has showed some interest - so Dusty was happy to help him. Rayce thought he should be able to ride by himself though - and I am not ready for that.
7 thoughts:
It is about time you posted again. Glad to see you guys having some fun. Glad you are coming this weekend, see you then.
I can hardly wait to see you. We could stay up late-but how will that work with your training schedule? The horse back riding looks fun-for them! I always look forward to you new blogs, and love to talk on the phone when the computer just doesn't work!
So a half should be cake-walk right? Jason is having a hard time deciding when to run again after Saturday or whether he wants to try to qualify for Boston...So many decisions. We are planning on staying at my Moms this weekend, but we will have to stop by and say hi--either before or after.
It's good to Rayce on a horse!
There is always so much to do at your house! I am so jealous. We will definately have to spend more time there when we are down in June. That's right. I just invited myself. Get over it! :) Good luck with the run. I'm sure you'll do great!
Thanks alot for telling me you had a blog. I'll send you and invite ot mine just email me so I can invite you adree_bingham@hotmail.com
Glad to see that you have some outside time... I could post a picture of myself watching T.V. everyday too!
Post a Comment