Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

We are going to be gone to California on my birthday this year so Dusty brought me my present home today. (The wind was blowing like 100 mph) Happy Birthday to me - No more pushing the lawn mower!!! Now I just have to plant more lawn to mow!!! If anyone has some spare minutes - I have 1000's of rocks to pick. But I won't complain, I love my house and the yard work ahead of me is well worth it!

And I had to add some pictures of my cute little baby too!!! He can already roll from his belly to his back. Now he is about to roll from his back to his belly - they get big way to fast. And we can't wait to go to California!!! The boys are so excited to ride on an airplane and I am excited to have some warm weather. We are all excited for "the dad" to go on vacation with us. He promised me once a year we could take the boys somewhere - so here is our first year - can't wait!

7 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Love that birthday present. I hope you will have a GREAT vacation. What a way to build fun memories. Ridge is very cute-and they do grow up too fast. So don't wish the days away.

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun birthday and what a fabulous gift!

Trent and Amy said...

I am so jealous. If I had a riding lawn mower I would plant a bigger lawn.

Isaak and Jackie said...

Carol Ann,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe that mobile you are riding and I can't believe how big your boys are. Your house looks so nice, I rather like the handmedowns and your decorations. Fun to see your blog.

ronnieandjess said...

Nice birthday present. Can I borrow it, ha ha. Have fun in California.

Unknown said...

HEY!!! I was in California on my birthday too! I think we may have just bonded!! hmmm.....
So I thought the you would have loved pushing your lawn mower around. Doesn't that just mean more exersize for you??? hmmm again.... :)

Staci said...

Nice ride! Where is your helmet? Ha ha. Have fun in Cali you big jerk! Guess I can't complain, I'll be living there in a few months :) hehe. Take lots of pics so I can show Taft what Sea World is and get him excited!