Monday, March 24, 2008

SO MANY PICTURES TO SHARE!

Rayce got bubbles for Easter. We had just got home from church and he ran outside to play with his them. The mean mom refuses to let them do it in the house!!!
This is a picture of Cameron and Wayke. My family came up for Easter - everyone made the journey except Jesse and Staci's family (they live too far away!)
Rayce and Emma coloring more eggs. Yes, Rayce even colored more eggs on Sunday. I stopped him at 6 this time though!
Rayce is teaching Wayke a song. Who knows how it is going.


One might think I have taken a large number of pictures these past couple of days. The truth is I have. To be exact, between Saturday and Sunday I took 94 pictures... So you really aren't even getting to see a drop in the bucket of all the pictures I have taken. I have a new "plan"
that I am doing with my pictures so I have been going wild taking pictures left and right... Hopefully my kids thank me someday.
This last picture is of my "new" kitchen table. I say "new" because it is a hand-me-down! After the entertainment center, coffee table, and now kitchen table - Dusty is wondering if we are at the bottome of the welfare line??? (Something to think about) or there is a certain couple of people that think my decorating skills need help??? ~ Which one is it??? (You know who you are!) You guys keep buying and I'll keep accepting donations!

6 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

What is your 'new plan' with pictures? I think it is great that your family came for Thanksgiving. Where is Jesse? I thought he had moved home..... I wouldn't let the kids blow bubbles in the house. TOO messy!

Unknown said...

I have no idea who you could be talking about! But I'd love to get the number of your decorator too! :)

Trent and Amy said...

me too! I love the placement of your table!

Staci said...

Can I have your hand-me-downs when you are done with them? I'm pretty sure I'm farther down on the decorating welfare line! Glad to see "everyone" could make it to the Easter fun! Trent had to keep telling me that our party and our dinner was probably much better than yours anyway! HAHA I'll keep dreaming! Did you print your photos from York? I already got mine today! They are fast!

Anonymous said...

You have a cute family. Love to beable to see that through blogging! Keep in touch!

ronnieandjess said...

I want in on the donations, Ha Ha.