Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SAME OLE THING

Last night Ridge had his first fall. Rayce has never tried to pick him up alone - but decided to yesterday. He was carrying him and tripped on something and just dropped Ridge. He hit a corner of a box and cried and cried. Rayce felt really bad and cried just has hard as Ridge and kept saying "its my fault." I would like to say Ridge is usually happier than this picture - he is a happy baby, just doesn't smile much.
Today the boys went and fed cows with their dad. This is what they look forward to doing every day. When the door opens in the evenings they know they finally get to leave the house. They usually leave Ridge and I in the house - I don't think we could all fit in the tractor.

Rayce wanted me to take a picture of his baby calf. Each of the boys have a cow. Everytime we go out in the field they have to find "their" cow before we leave.

2 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Poor Ridge. Though I would say that most kids have had the help of someone-and then either falling or getting dropped. I love the picture of the 3 boys in the tractor. Is one of the favorite songs...."I'm so glad when Daddy comes home"?

Staci said...

I cannot believe how big Ridge is! He looks so different than I remember. I still think of him as a tiny newborn curled in a ball. They are all so dang cute, and getting so big!