It is 11:00 pm on Saturday and I have sharing time at 9:00 am tomorrow. Honestly, I have nothing planned or even an idea. I came to the computer to find and idea and decided to post to my blog instead. (My Aunt Nancy will not be impressed I have procrastinated so much :) I may have got her middle name, but I didn't get her preparedness quality!)
We just got finished coloring Easter eggs so I thought I would share the fun with everyone. Ridge is not in any pictures because 1) He can't color eggs and 2) He was in bed. (So don't think I was playing favorites!!!)
Wayke had the most fun and made the biggest mess. Rayce made about 25 blue eggs and 25 green eggs - and nothing else!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Easter Fun
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 thoughts:
Wayke looks like an old pro at dying eggs! Your are way more easy going than I am...I could barely handle letting Trent dye eggs for fear of getting my kitchen dirty! What a good mom you are.
so did you really boil over 50 eggs?
Cute boys! Isn't fun to see how excited they are when the eggs change colors? How many eggs did you boil? Rayce coloring 50 is a lot. You will be eating eggs for weeks. I boiled 36-and let each grandchild dye just 6. Some did not want to participate. (I wasn't showing favorites either.)
I don't always prepare in advance. I wait for inpsiration. Sometimes that does not come until 4 am Sunday morning.
I didn't boil 50 eggs, I boiled 7 dozen which equals 84 (I think)... And yes, we will be eating eggs for a while. I send them home with everyone that visits - so stop on by!!!
I got some good recipes emailed to me today on how to use leftover boiled eggs... looks like I have someone to forward that to!
Wished You lived close enough so that I could stop on by. Wow 7 dozen....that is a LOT of eggs! We love deviled eggs-at least most of the grandkids do.
That's a lot of eggs!
I have sharring time next Sunday, let me know if you come up with something good! :)
I think it is great that he only colored eggs in two different colors. It is obvious that he has favorites. Don't compare yourself to your aunt Nancy, I don't have preparedness quality either but I think I am pretty ok-just ask me.
Post a Comment