
Rayce and Payden playing in the sand box.

Well, everytime I tell Rayce to look at the camera he "cheezes" it BAD. This is what you end up with a child the "cheezes"... Something cute ;)


I promise not to post to my blog EVERY warm day. But until it is warm consistantly - I might!!! The boys had a ball outside today. Rayce went outside at 10:00 am and didn't even come back in until 7:30 pm. He actually had lunch and snacks outside. I love it when it is warm because my house stays clean ALOT longer!!! Ridge just feel asleep when he got in the stroller. We went and threw rocks in the river - and of course, Wayke had to walk back. Rayce had his friend Payden over and they are showing everyone how tough they are!!! Who wouldn't be scared???
1 thoughts:
Post every day. I check hoping that you have a new post. BJ told the men in priesthood on Sunday that Blogging is the new journaling. I agree.
I think everyone is really looking forward to Spring after the looooong, coooooold winter.
Vute pictures!
Post a Comment