I have heard people say you shouldn't go anywhere for Family HOME Evening. (That is why it is HOME.) But I guess I don't agree. We just do something as a family. Last week we went fishing. Dusty's 2nd councelor works at the fish hatchery. The boys had a BLAST. The all caught so many fish. Rayce is the only one that would touch the fish. The other two boys like to fish, but then they didn't want to touch them for the pictures. Sister Dewey kept Range inside with her. The boys loved going inside the buildings and seeing the 1000's of fish. Some were huge, others just tiny. They fed us dinner - which was yummy! We had a really fun night. The boys were actually pretty good to. Dusty and I get so nervous taking them anywhere because they get so hyper and just start wrestling. They all sat down and ate (which I was very glad - they weren't rude!) Out family had a very good time and Brother Dewey says we can come back. The boys can't wait!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment