Thursday, April 1, 2010

BUNNIES


We bought the boys bunnies a couple days ago. They love them so much. They have played and played with them. Today I let them bring them in the house. I had a box for them but of course they let them out. Ridge came in my room and I asked him where they bunnies were. He told me they were in the box. I asked him to bring the box to me and he did. He opened it and there was nothing there but the carrots. So I took the box out to Rayce and said, 'What's missing?" He thought then said, "I don't know, a carrot!" Well, I should have been a little bit more worried because one of the bunnies was under the chair and had died. I was so mad and sad... That kind of stuff makes me SICK!

2 thoughts:

Staci said...

Those bunnies are so cute. That is so sad about the one! If you want to punish your boys you can send them to live with me ;) I miss them!

Nancy Mc said...

Cute boys! Cute bunnies. So sad that one went the way of all god bunnies. Happy Easter.