In January, around the 24th, Dusty noticed that Rayce's tooth was loose. It took it a while to get really loose, but tonight Dusty got pliers (brings back scary memories as a child) and pulled it. It came out very easy. I am actually surprised it had fallen out on its own.
A funny thing Rayce has said:
On the way to school I told him his teacher, who just had a baby, was coming back today for a baby shower. When I went to pick him back up he said "Mom, you were wrong. We didn't give the baby a shower we gave him toys and played games. There are no showers or bathtubs at my school."
2 thoughts:
Oh I just had a flashback of the old needle-noses coming at me! AAAHHHH It didn't take long to learn that if you had a loose tooth...keep it to yourself LOL I cannot believe how old Rayce is...he's so big!
Doesn't Dusty know that he could get in big trouble for practicing dentistry without a license?
Big milestone for rayce:)
Post a Comment