Thursday, April 29, 2010

RANGE'S FIRST BATH




I love when you get to give babies their first bath. Range's umbilitcal cord fell off really fast. He was able to get a bath on Wednesday, April 28, 2010. I thought he would scream but he didn't. When I first put him in he wasn't sure then he calmed down and enjoyed it.

3 thoughts:

caseyandleslieanderson said...

OK he has a different name than what you told me. So if you have people calling him drive it probably came from me.

Nancy Mc said...

Range looks like he is totally enjoying his bath. I think you have another one that LOVES the water. Better move to the beach:)

Staci said...

I agree with Nancy...move to the beach! I just had a great idea, since Dusty works so much in the summer anyway just come stay with me for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I went a little crazy on the exclamations, but seriously, wouldn't that be sweet!? I'll help with the kids, I promise!