Thursday, April 1, 2010

I AM DONE ALREADY!




So I have always REFUSED to take a picture of myself while I was pregnant... Who needs that memory? But since this is probably my last I decided to take a picture for the memory! I am 36 1/2 weeks along. I went to the doctor on Monday and he said I have a LOT of water. He really emphasized a LOT. He said when my water breaks it will be a huge mess. He also told me if I haven't had this baby by April 19th he will start me. So at the very most I have 18 days left! I have gained 33 lbs so far and can't wait to see what this baby is. I don't know if it is true, but today my sister-in-law told me if your first two kids are boys, then you have a 95% chance your 3rd will be a boy. If your 3rd is a boy, then you have 98% chance your 4th will be a boy. Who knows who came up with this statistic but I guess we will see if we are with the odds or against them.

6 thoughts:

Staci said...

I love that you are 34 1/2 weeks. Don't forget that 1/2 LOL It makes a difference. I have never heard that statistic before. Does that mean if I have 2 girls in a row that I am more likely to have another girl? If so, I think I'm done! LOL You look good btw...although I understand your discomfort. Hang in there!!!!

Nancy Mc said...

I thought it was 50/50 each time you get prego. But then what would I know. You look good! Enjoy these next 18 or so days:)

Nicole said...

OH woman glad you took a picture of you pregnant. You look awesome.

Melanie said...

Hey there friend, you are only belly. Lucky! I can't believe you are about to have number 4, I am still hesitant on starting on number 3. Your Kids look so stink'n cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the new one, boy or girl. Wouldn't a girl be a change of pace. They take a little longer to get ready, and have a little more emotions, but are the so cute. Good luck if you haven't had it already!

jamck said...

Terrible stats... It's higher than 50% (according to statistics) but it's still closer to 50% than 60%. I looked into it before we found out that Aiddie would be our 4th girl! Good luck.

Staci said...

You have been home for an entire day! Where is the baby post!? Haha