Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WOW - CRAZY WEEKEND







What an eventful - crazy 4th of July weekend. It started on Friday when we had to get the 140+ (I started with 200) chickens to the kids rodeo I had raised. AND YES - THAT WAS A JOB TRYING TO KEEP THEM ALL ALIVE. Chickens LOOK for a reason to die! We had some kids in our ward come help us (mostly Dusty) catch them. It was kind of sad to see my "babies" that I had worked so hard to raise go - but I haven't been out to the coop for days and it is kind of nice :) So I am over it!

2 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

What are you going to do with the coop? I thought you wanted to raise chickens so you could have fresh eggs.

Staci said...

Have I mentioned before that I wish I could have been there?