Monday, July 20, 2009

ANOTHER SLEEP OUT & RAGING WATERS




Last Saturday Dusty, Rayce, and Wayke had another sleep out. Wayke stayed outside until about 8:00 am on Sunday. The boys all love sleeping outside. Dusty says we have to many animals to be able to sleep very long past sun up... Roosters, cows, horses, and what ever else.

I watched Trisha's kids Friday night to Saturday. Saturday morning we got up and decided to take a trip to Raging Waters. Dusty had to work so he stayed home and made the money and we went out to spend the money :) I talked my mom into going with us so we could take all the kids. So 6 kids and my mom and I met Stacey (my sister-in-law) in Salt Lake. The kids had so much fun. They were so good and it was H....O....T - like 106! We are going boating/camping Thursday - Saturday, headed to SL on Sunday - Tuesday (Lagoon), then Thursday - Saturday boating/camping again. Then the next weekend we are going to Provo and Raging Waters again. The next weekend we are going to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and floating the Snake River. We have alot planned for the next couple of weeks. Rayce starts school soon after that on the 24th of August so we have to fit school shopping in sometime too!

3 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Glad for the update. You sound like you have the rest of the summer planned very well. Lots of fun packed in. Camping and boating, the kids will love it.

Nicole said...

Oh I hope you are making it out here to see me.

Trisha said...

Thanks for watching my kids. They had so much fun! Wish I could have gone to raging waters, maybe next time. Hope I can return the favor someday. Thanks again:)