Monday, June 29, 2009

HOMEMADE FUN
















On Saturday Emma, Madi, and Bailee to came to our house to play. It was a really hot nice day sowe went to the river to swim. It was way to high and going way to fast. So we went to the pond to swim. Dusty made the kids a homemade diving board. He had to stand on the back of it so it didn't flip up. The boys and Emma had so much fun swimming. We couldn't get Bailee in the water and Madi hurt her foot after one jump. We also bought a raft to put on the water so we are going to try it out tomorrow night.

On Sunday we had my family up for fun and games. Staci is going to be heading back to California this week so we are all spending as much time together as we can. We missed those who didn't come. We played alot of our childhood games like Annie-I-Over and Johnny Johnny Butcher Boy. We had so much fun and laughed and played. I love getting together with family - the kids had alot of fun too... We played mostly games that they could play too!

3 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

I love the homemade diving board. Though I am not sure that I would get in that water either. I like my water blue, clear and warm!

Staci said...

I agree with Nancy about clear water, but I'm glad the kids had a blast! We had so much fun while we were there. I wish we could do it more often. We miss you guys already :(

Melanie said...

Hey there stranger! I LOVE all your posts. I've been slacking, but I am catching up now. So fun to see your whole family. I haven't seen everyone for a long, long time. Your boys are absolutely darling...Dusty included! Keep in touch! You look super cute for the Ragnar relay. I had a friend run it too....you are all CRAZY!!!!