First, I always thought dogs were FREE... I didn't know people actually spent money on them. It is because I have WAY to many childhood memories of sitting at IGA trying to give away dogs and kittens. Which brings me to my second point... It broke my heart to do so I never wanted to have a dog. (Don't all dogs have babies???) UNTIL YESTERDAYI always told Dusty I wanted a lab if we ever got a dog. My brother, Jesse, has had a lab for 10 + years and has been the best dog... When I lived with Jesse I would take him walking everyday with me and he minded PERFECTLY... He is the best dog. Because he was such a good dog - that means all labs are good, RIGHT? I hope so because we now own a Yellow Lab named Lucky. Rayce loves him but my other two boys aren't so thrilled. Lucky just sits at the back door and looks in. When Wayke and Ridge see him at the back door they come running to me. I have held Ridge for 2 days straight! They don't understand he can't get them through the glass. The chickens also aren't to happy about Lucky. He doesn't even bother them but they won't come out of their coop :) Atleast Rayce and I like him!

6 thoughts:
We will have to come and see, Jaicee will like it too. I like your branding pictures it looks like fun. Good luck tomorrow as you are leaving for your race.
What a cute puppy! My husband knows you got one and and won't stop cursing me, but CUTE PUPPY!
Cute, cute puppy! Will you be able to teach him to be a good running partner so that you won't have to pack heat?
It was only a matter of time before the farm had a dog. Boston wants to come visit the "farm" soon. He wants all the animals you guys have. Have a great time in Cali.
Ridge sounds like Dre. We have a Golden retriever that Dre hates, he won't go outside unless the dog is tied up. The dog is so huge that all he has to do is walk close to Dre and he knocks him over!!
Good luck on your race!!!
Britt still has nightmares about your puppy......I think you know why! hahahahaha
Post a Comment