Friday, May 16, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY

We love Fridays - and especially warm Fridays...


Grandpa Stewart came over today and took the boys for a four-wheeler ride. They love to go with Grandpa and help him. Wayke has asked me all day to ride the four-wheeler so Grandpa saved the day and took him for a ride.
They stopped and threw rocks into the pond.
Wayke is growing fast and learning so much. He talks better and better everyday. He has a cute personallity. Grandpa Stewart thinks he can do no wrong. He is a fun kid. His favorite place to be is anywhere with his dad. As long as his dad is around, he is happy.
Rayce is also learning so much. Everytime he hears a new word he has to ask what it means. Sometimes it takes forever to explain. He loves to ride his four-wheeler and is starting to ride horses. He talks all the time about going to school, he can't wait. Tonight his dad is taking him fishing. He is taking a friend and keeps asking how much longer until his dad wil lbe home.


Ridge is also growing fast. He smiles alot and is trying so hard to sit up. He hasn't quite figured out the concept yet. He still doesn't have a hair on his head. The more weight he gains, the more he looks like a little Olsen baby. The poor kid sleeps on the floor in our bedroom. I make him a little bed every night. Wayke still has to be in the crib or he sneaks out all night long. (So I still need Wayke to have the crib) He is getting more and more personallity each day. He took a 5 1/2 nap today. I really appreciate that!!! He doesn't even sleep that long straight during the night...

4 thoughts:

Nicole said...

FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN. Your boy's are growing up way to fast. It is nice when the Grandparent's save you. Good luck tomorrow, see you then. We will plan when I can come out.

Trent and Amy said...

So are we having a fish fry tonight?

Nancy Mc said...

I so ENJOYED the time that I got to spend with you and Ridge this weekend. Ridge is such a happy baby... and so very cute!
Missed Rayce, Wayke and Dusty of course.
Come anytime. We all LOVE having you here! (But remember ....we won't be sleeping much!)

Staci said...

Looks like so much fun. I already can't wait to come back! Ridge is so dang cute. Wanna send the kids up in the mail?