Last April Ridge learned to ride his bike with out training wheels. All summer we said we were going to take him out to road so I could take his picture. Well, because I was lazy, we nevet did it. Yesterday was a pretty warm day and I was going walking so he wanted to come to. We finally took that picture we needed to do a year! Ridge is such a determined kid. It is great sometimes and hard others. He doesnt forget anything and has a crazy good memory... Except when it comes to school. I worry sick how he will do in school. We have been going over his letters a lot with him and he still doesnt know them all. Range is with us when we practice the letters and he knows almost all of them. But Ridge is SO smart in other areas, he was blessed with a lot of common sense. Ridge is a fun kid with ENERGY!
Friday, January 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Awesome Ridge! He could teach some of my grandchildren. That determination will help him to go far!
When you say warm, you mean in the 20's right? ;) That's great that he is already a Pro.
Post a Comment