This cold weathers makes for a lot of television and ipods, and I hate it. The boys have off Monday and Tuesday next week so I told Dusty we had to do something or the boys would be inside all day for 4 days straight. Dusty decided to take them shooting their 22s today. Wayke got his 22 for Chrustmad this year. They went to our property in Randlett shooting. Rayce shot his first rabbit. I was surprised he cutoff shoot it. A couple years ago he went outside shooting and hit a bird and it died. Rayce came in crying because he felt so bad. They all had a good time. I didn't go, Range has had a fever so I stayed home with him so everyone wasn't miserable.
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Some very handsome Mighty Hunters! Glad they had fun!
I think it's great that they know how to use a gun! If only we were aloud to do things like that where we live.
Post a Comment