Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YES ITS REAL - YES ITS MINE


I am a very paranoid person. I always think of the worst that can happen. I have had a few encounters when I was jogging that made me feel uncomfortable and nervous. BUT NOT ANYMORE, I'LL BE PACKING!

If you have seen where I live - you know it is in the middle of nowhere. I could jog 5 miles and not even pass one car. So when someone stops and talks and won't leave, I get nervous. A little while ago I had some boys stop and talk to me while I was jogging. After that, I started thinking about buying a gun to jog. I wasn't sure if it would be to heavy to carry and be awkward. I started looking into a taser but didn't like how close you how to be to a person to use it. So I bought pepper spray instead. BUT for Christmas I received this gun. Cam and Matie bought it for me. It is the cutest little thing and hardly weighs a thing, but it is a 22 - it really could hurt someone. I am not sure if it is safe in my hands. My brother in law says if he ever seems me with it he will hold completely still. He knows I will never be able to hit anything that I really am aiming at. He says if he runs he would probably get shot! Also, I will take it in my car. I now will feel safer when I am coming through creepy Fruitland. But wait, I do have to get my concealed weapon permit first...

5 thoughts:

Nicole said...

Remind me not to scare you!!! Happy Anniversary!! Dusty is just on it with awesome gifts!!

Trent and Amy said...

Finally you updated. The picture of Ridge in the sink is awesome.And so is your car spoiled girl. It was fun to see you on TV at the Jazz game too. And I think you will be totally good with a gun.....ok I think I covered every post.

Nancy Mc said...

Just don't conceal it...then can't you just carry it...out in the open and all. We've talked about it. I think it is a GREAT idea. And so very cute!

Staci said...

Love the gun. I'll be sure to hide behind you anytime we are together and there is trouble ;)

ronnieandjess said...

You are spoiled from a new car to the jazz game to a gun. Wow!! Good for you, I want to go for a test drive or maybe a girls night out. ha ha.