Dusty and I had our anniversary on December 27. We have been married 8 years which is also followed by... and 4 kids! Dusty planned a little get-a-way but a couple of days before I insisted that he tell me. We went to the Jazz game and to make it better we had 3 row seats. (Really, they were 2 rows right behind the Jazz players, one row in front of the President, and one row behind the owners.) It was AWESOME! Then we went and stayed at Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. I loved it! It was a nice, relaxing room. We had a massage in the morning, mine was good, Dusty's wasn't so good. Apparently she only used her elbows :) Poor kid... Then we drove home and picked up the kids. Dusty went to our Ward Temple Night and I stayed home with the kids. They were so good for me. I was able to get all of Christmas cleaned up, my closet cleaned, the kitchen cleaned and more. They all just sat and played together - even Range (which doesn't happen very often!) It was a great day!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Happy Anniversary to you. Didn't see you at the game. Maybe because I watched very little of it, but looked when I was watching.
Since you have your Christmas all cleaned up, come help me. I haven't even started...yes I did, I threw away the used wrapping paper.
Happy Anniversary. How sweet for Dusty to plan it without telling you anything. I wish I could have watched the game to see you on tv. Good job on the cleaning and organizing after Christmas. I think that is the best part of the season :)
Post a Comment