Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THE OLSEN BOYS


This year I didn't get pictures taken so I didn't do Christmas cards. December seemed to go so fast! I didn't make one Christmas present and my neighbor gifts I bought... It really didn't seem like Christmas. One day after church I thought I would hurry and try to get a picture of my boys for cards - but they all cried and none turned out good. So here is my picture and MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR - Love the Olsens :)


By the way - To all those who said "After 3 kids, it is all the same"... Lied! Wow, #4 has been hectic to keep up with. I haven't started jogging yet (and I am doing a marathon in 5 months), it is all I can do to keep my house semi-clean. I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water. It seems life got crazy all at once. We had Range, Dusty got called to be the Branch President, our business grew and paperwork piled, and then the secretary work for Neola Water seem to increase also. Oh well, I have a really good life so I shouldn't complain!

1 thoughts:

Staci said...

You probably didn't get much done because you spent all of your time entertaining me! Thanks for that! Love the picture of your handsome boys. And I will be there in April to help you swim. Just hold on a little longer :)