Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010





























Of course I didn't take very many pictures on Christmas... The more kids I have the worst it gets. Can you imagine what it would be like if I had 7 kids??? Nobody would probably even know I had the last couple :) We had a great Christmas. The kids had fun and of course, got everything they wanted. Rayce got ALOT of legos. He spent hours on Christmas and the day after putting them together, and managed to do them all. He decided a couple days before Christmas he wanted a snowboard and somehow Santa managed to hear is plea! Wayke got a work bench and tools. He also really wanted a snowboard and Santa heard him too! Ridge loves trucks and tractors so that is what he got, and a little cart. I had a Lee Mecham make Dusty a saddle and surprised him with a trip to Kentucky with his dad and brother Dirk. Nikki and I bought them tickets to the Kentucky Derby in May. Dusty of course SHOCKED me with the car. He also got me tickets to Celine Dion on April 1 in Las Vegas. Nikki, Sheirl, and Stacie got tickets too! To say the least, we had a great Christmas and it is a GOOD thing it only comes around once a year. I love Christmas. I love to see my kids so happy. I love the parties and the time we spend with our families. I love that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus. We should remember Jesus everyday in our lives and give to others throughout the year.

0 thoughts: