

Well, the daring kid finally got caught. Ridge was on the four wheeler with Grandpa Stewart. The had stopped to check the water and Ridge was holding a stick. He let go of the four-wheeler and Stewart went to go. Ridge fell off the back of the four-wheeler by the top of the lane into the rocks. I ran him down to the emergancy room. They put three staples in the cut. I hate the hospital, I feel so bad for my kids. Ridge was tough though. Everyone kept saying, "he is really calm" or "I can't believe his isn't crying". He is very tough. We had to hold him down while they put the staples in. He was trying to hard not to cry, it broke my heart. He is doing really good and gets them out on Monday.
2 thoughts:
Ouch!! Man that kid is one tuff kid. Cute blessing pics. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
EEKS! Looks terrible. We had to know that his craziness would catch up with him at some point.
Post a Comment