Yesterday was Wayke's birthday. He has been asking for the past 6 months when his birthday would be. He is very excited to be 4 and not 3 anymore. The poor kid was sick on his birthday. Most of the morning he laid around and threw up. I gave him some medicine and we decided to try to take him bowling. We invited the Cook family to come along with us. We had a fun time then went to Gram's house (that is what Wayke calls her) for cake and ice cream. I made Wayke his cake. It is the first cake I have made tha63t wasn' t your usual cake with frosting. I actaully made fondent and put it on. For my first one it was alright, you just could look to close ;) Wayke is such a good kid. He wants to be just like Rayce. Everyone that meets Wayke says to me - I don't know if I can say this to you but he is pretty. He is such a good looking kid. He hasn't always been real snuggly but is getting more and more as the years go on.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
Happy Birthday to Waykeee-ROO. I love that boy. I love his smile with the hint of mischieveousness! (sp and is that a word?)
Post a Comment