After looking back at Ridge's pictures as a baby - I promised myself if I ever had a baby that looked like an old man I would cut his hair off the back. Well, baby #4 (AKA Range) had hair in the back and looked like an old man. I decided to shave his head. He didn't look like an old man as bad as Ridge did. Ridge had that look that he wrinkled his forehead and with the hair only on the sides, really looked like an old man. Range can not wrinkle his forehead. However, I decided to cut it anyway and he looks so cute. So, Range got his first haircut at 2 months old :)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Very good idea. He sure is such a cute baby! It was fun to finally see him in person!
You are SO lucky that your kids actually have hair:) I am pretty jealous:)
Post a Comment