Monday, May 31, 2010

RANGE'S BLESSING






We blessed Range on May 30, 2010 at the Whiterocks Branch. Dusty blessed Range to be healthy and continue to grow as he is suppose to, listen to his parents, serve an honorable mission, and marry in the temple. Range was very good during the blessing and didn't make a noise. Many people came to the blessing and dinner after. We had lunch at our house. These are many of the people that game: The Olsen Family (Sheril and Stewart, Stacie's family, and Dirk's family), Grandma Nadine and Gordon, Grandma Marlene and Grandpa, Cameron, Matie, Cale, Bailee, The Ronnie Basitan Family, The Duane Zager Family, and The BJ Zager Family. The kids had alot of fun with all the kids that came over for dinner.



1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

I LOVE the family picture. Range is so cute. Sorry I missed the blessing. Can't wait to see and hold Range. Hope he isn't walking by the time I get there:)