Saturday, December 12, 2009

THANKSGIVING & CALIFORNIA











We went to California to see Staci and her family for Thanksgiving. We left on Monday, November 23 and came back on Sunday, November 29. We had a lot of fun. We went to Knott's Berry Farm and to the beach a couple of times. The boys loved the beach and could play for hours. We also had a nice Thanksgiving meal prepared by... Staci and me! YUM YUM! We went to a pizza place that had huge slides and places for the kids to play. It was kind of like the old McDonald play places but about 10 times as big. The kids had so much fun. We had bought the kids guns at Knott's Berry Farm and I forgot about them until I was going through security at the airport. That is not a good idea to take a gun (play or not) on your carry on luggage. The lady asked me "If I learned my lesson?" They had to call a police officer to inspect them - it was embarrassing. I did learn my lesson and won't take a gun again :) We had a fun time. A couple days before we were leaving Rayce asked me if Dusty was going with us. He was surprised when I told him he was coming to. Even Dusty had a lot of fun. When we got on the airplane to come back home he said "Our boys love the beach, maybe that's where we should be living!"



2 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Finally!!!an update. I have been checking. Love the pictures. Dusty living at the beach??? hehe-only if you get a man made one in your own backyard. I was a bit jealous of the beach pictures-in November too. How fun!

Nicole said...

Your family is so dang cute. Glad you had such a fun time.