Every year it has been a tradition to give the boys PJ's on Christmas Eve. They also buy a present for each other that they get to open. We go to my family's Christmas Party every year so we either open there or wait until we get home, which is usually late, and open them. This year I decided to try something different and let the boys open them in the morning of Christmas Eve. I thought it might be better because then we wouldn't feel like we were in a hurray and they could play with them for a little while. Plus, they were just so excited to open a present. So there pictures are of their Christmas PJ's and then each of the boys had bought a present for the other boy. Rayce got a Bop-It, Wayke got a Helicopter, and Ridge got horses and toy helicopters. They have played with them all day. We are going to Cameron's tonight for the Christmas Party and we are all excited. We have a white elephant game we are playing and eating, of course!!! My boys are so excited, they can't wait!! (I don't have a picture of Wayke's helicopter because he wouldn't let me take one of him. I will get it tomorrow)
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 thoughts:
I like the idea of opening the presents a bit early-kind of spreads out the fun. The boys are so cute in their PJ's.
Christmas Eve is sure a long time at your house!!!! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment