Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CALIFORNIA

We just got back from our trip to California. We had so much fun visiting Staci and her family. We went to the beach and Disneyland. It was around 90 degrees everyday. I thought Disneyland would be hard with so many little kids but they were all really good. We loved Disneyland and rode a lot of rides - the lines weren't bad at all. Every time we go to the beach my kids beg to never leave. They love to playing in the water and sand (obviously, that is what is at a beach). My kids were so good (considering how they usually are) in California. I am thinking maybe I'll move in with Staci so they always have a friend.
Wayke at the beach. My chubby little boy is starting to slim down!
All the kids and my mom playing in the water.

Rayce loves the beach. It doesn't matter if he is throwing rocks or swimming - he love to be at the beach.

Grandma was a trooper playing with all the kids in the water. Wayke was so scared every time Ridge got close to the water he would freak out.
Staci celebrated her 25th birthday while we were there. My mom made her a cake and even put 25 candles on it. Rio and Taft were happy to help their mom blow out the candles. Thanks to Staci for the fun time - we'll be back in March to see that new little baby! (And if it really comes out a girl - I'll be stealing her!)
This is at the entrance of Disneyland. I am sure I was about to say something profound like, "Rayce put your hand down!"
Last night we had a Zager Family Halloween party. They said if we didn't dress up we would be humiliated - so I was humiliated and dressed up!

10 thoughts:

Staci said...

We really did have a lot of fun didn't we. I'm so glad we decided to go to Disneyland! I'm glad that you still had a good time even after putting up with all of my OCD. Thank you so much for coming down. You guys are welcome back anytime, can't wait to see you in December!

Nicole said...

I'm glad you finally posted about California. It looks like lot's of fun. Glad you made it back safe and sound. See you soon!!!!!!!!

Nancy Mc said...

I am glad you had fun in CA. The beach looks awesome. I agree with 'the boys'- I would want to stay at the beach forever! See you soon!

Melanie said...

Ok how crazy is this....we were in Disneyland on the 24th!!!! I'm so glad you posted your trip it sounds like fun. That week was really HOT, I packed nice warm clothes thinking it was "FALL" so we had to go shopping for cooler ones, that was tough ha.ha.ha! Was Dusty there?

Unknown said...

I think that is soo cute that Wayke was protective of Ridge by the water! ...so why didn't you wear the hat?? ;) lol

mjlamb's said...

Oh I am jealous that you went to see Staci. I am such a bad friend I didn't call her on her birthday! Oh man...
Thanks for the fun pictures... The weather looked nice

Megan said...

I wanna go!!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

ronnieandjess said...

I bet you were loving the 90 degree weather! Sounds like lots of fun.

Adree said...

I'm jealou. But I still can't believe you went without Dusty. That's my kind of trip :)

Isaak and Jackie said...

that is awesome that you two to get to spend so much time together, I wish I could with my sisters and going to disneyland I am jealous.