Wednesday, October 1, 2008

VEGAS - HERE I COME!

Well, its official! I have signed up for the Las Vegas Marathon, 26.2 miles. I figure if I post it then I will really have to do it. I started training a couple weeks ago after I didn't go to the Logan Marathon. Every race I do I say, this is my last one. But I will have to admit they are kind of addicting. I would say that Las Vegas is my last one but my plans are to start in March with Moab then do Provo, Odgen, then Ragnar (these are not all full marathons). A lot of people ask me when I am going to have a baby (Since my past history is to have my children REALLY close together). I guess it doesn't look like it is in the plans - but who knows. I did my first half marathon when I was 3 months pregnant and did my first full marathon when my baby was 5 months old. Who knows, maybe I can squeeze one in somewhere?

I have put a team in for Ragnar (12 person team, 182 miles, 30 hours!) It is the end of June. I almost have all 12 people but if you are interested in doing it let me know. It cost about $85.00 per person. It is honestly the funnest/best race I have ever done! I promise you won't regret it.

8 thoughts:

jamck said...

Is it an all girls team, or anyone? I might be interested... Good luck in Vegas, Moab, Provo, and Ogden. What distances are you going to run in each?

Adree said...

All I have to say is you're NUTS :)

Nicole said...

When did you ever start to like running? Did you always, or what? To be quite honest with you, I would love to look as good as you but all that running, I'm not to sure about.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

You are an inspiration to me. I'm not sure how much I cam (or am willing) to do since I just had Hurley. After reading that you ran your first marathon when your baby was just 5 months old is incredible.

Nancy Mc said...

You did it! Signing up is a great motivator. Hope to be with you in Vegas! You've got a long list of 'to do's' on the other running too. Good luck with you training-and finishing!

mjlamb's said...

Hey am I on the team? I know I talked to you before so I just wanted to see if you got others together or if I am still on it...

suelyn w said...

are you announcing a baby on the way !!

Melanie said...

You are awesome, and a bit crazy. You know Hurricane is on the way to Vegas so I need at least a phone call so we can meet up for a minute or two. Lunch would be fun!!!!! YOU BETTER CALL ME. That is if you haven't already gone to the marathon and didn't call me!