Ridge started walking a couple of days ago. He hasn't really even tried then we were at my moms house and he was playing on the stairs - which he loves - and he let go and went about 12 steps. He keeps trying without any encouragement. He holds on to the couch and tries to make it to the other couch. I think he is tired of his brothers running around all day and he can't keep up. He wants to go with them so he is determined to walk. Ridge is almost 11 months old. Wayke didn't walk until he was 14 months old (and I was 7 months pregnant) so I was hoping Ridge would walk a little earlier than 14 months. Rayce walked at 9 1/2 months. (This is mostly information for myself so I can remember!)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Ridge is Walking
Ridge letting go of couch.
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 thoughts:
You have done good on your blogging. I haven't even done my tag from when you tagged me. I guess I best be going and getting something done. I am suprised that I even found time today to even read and check my blog.
Oh congrats on your marathons that you are training for. I wish I had your ambition right now.
Yay Ridge! What a big boy :)
Go Ridge! You are so cute.
Be glad you didn't have to totally child proof everything til now ;)
Okay, I'm a little behind on the blogging. I wish I could say that it was because I don't have time, but we both know that's a lie. Ridge looks so dang cute. I can't wait for you guys to come and visit. Seriously...I can barely sleep :)
Yippee!!! for Ridge!
Wow missed these last two posts. My blog is suppose to keep me updated, and I have been wondering where you have been in the blogging world, and I hope you have been wondering why I have not commented.
Post a Comment