Thursday, January 4, 2018

WAYVES FIRST EAR ACHE

Holy smokes! I forgot how hard teething and sick babies are! Wayve is getting her bottom 2 molars, her top 2 came through about a month ago.  She also caught a cold and has ear aches.  Last winter she never got sick so this is really the first time she’s had anything besides a runny nose and I’m not loving it.  We’ve been 2 weeks of her getting up every 1-2 hours (she slept through the nights mostly since about 3-4 months) Between her teething and catching this cold, there hasn’t been a lot of sleep happening at the house! I’m so ready for her to be over it... hopefully soon. She just wants bottles all of the time.  I think the sucking makes her ears feel better.  (She falls asleep with the blanket on her.  She moves around so much when she’s sleeping!) 


1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Poor baby! But sure a cute little one!