Sunday, January 28, 2018

LIFE

There is nothing I wish for more than to have my older boys little kids again.  I would relax and watch them learn and grow like I do Wayve. I would have chilled out and let them be kids.  I know part of life is learning as you go but it makes me sad that what I’ve learned I can’t enjoy with my older boys.  Now that I’ve got one boy almost through the Jr High years I’ve learned that I would take a one year olds mess over the hard times a teenager has.  Life is so fun with children. Yes, I still want to scream (and sometimes do) when they eat food and leave wrappers laying all over.  Or when they take off their clothes and think a magic fairy will be by to pick them up.  But they are good boys with big hearts.  Hopefully they are learning how to make it in this tough world, I can’t imagine being a teenager through these times.  We are trying to give Rayce a little more freedom (which is hard and scary).  I want to keep them innocent and hidden forever. 

Wayke was teaching Wayve how to do push-ups. It just makes me happy to watch how they love and care for Wayve.  It is so fun to watch them.  I need to take more pictures of my boys.  But all day they are in school then it’s basketball every night. We go to Costa Rica as a family in 12 days and I’m so excited, it’s all I think about! My boys absolutely loved Costa Rica and it’s so fun just enjoying life, no cares, and being a family together. 


1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

We all wish we could have 'do overs'. Just remember that you did the best you could at the time. Teenager life is scary. I love the picture of Wayve with her baby. The big brothers do love their little sister and it shows in their smiles.