Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 1, 2018

Holy smokes, what happened to 2017?  It was gone before we knew it! As a family we wrote down goals for 2018 and my blog was one of my goals.  The books I print out some of my most prized possessions and I’ve really slacked this past few years.  2018 is going to be different! 

The boys had school off so they wanted to shoot shot guns.  The always want to have Dirk and Nikkis boys over, so this is what we did.  The boys are pretty good shots and hit almost all of them.  Then we came home and watched a couple college football games and tried to go to bed a 9:00.  Boy was that hard since we’ve been going to bed around 11:00-12:00! When my alarm went off at 4:45 this morning my body didn’t like that! 

In my next post I’ll write about a few of our family goals and hopes for 2018! I can’t forget to write about the weather too! What a mild winter we’ve had.  It has only snowed once about an inch and that was it.  The temperatures have been between 35-40 degrees.  It’s crazy we could even shoot shot guns right now! temphat


1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging! Love the picture of Wayve and Rayce with their ear protection.