My itching has got out of control. I haven't slept much in 4 weeks. I itch from my neck to my feet. It's an itch that is under the skin. I decided to go to a dermatologist and made an appointment in Provo. My appointment was at 8:40 am so we decided to go out as a family and stay in a hotel. We went to Cabelas, went to dinner, and the boys swam at the hotel. I went to my appointment and found out I have PUPPPS, a disease you can get when you are pregnant. Your body is allergic to being pregnant and makes you sensitive to everything around you. So, I am always having an allergic reaction. They gave me some medicine, I have to take bleach baths, change all my laundry soaps, and lotion. I felt better the next day but Saturday I ate a lot of sugar. I had noticed the days I ate sugar I itched a lot more. But I thought I was getting better and wasn't very smart and are a lot of sugar again so last night I was up again all night itching. No more sugar for me!!! I hope this helps, I can't make it 19-20 more weeks itching like this. The doctor told me many women have to go on suicidal watch with this condition because it drives them so crazy. He was a great doctor and is determined I get rid of it soon before I lose my mind!
Sunday, April 3, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 thoughts:
Wow! I had no idea it could be a disease. Hopefully you can get it all under control and be able to sleep too.
Post a Comment