I had a doctor appointment in Provo on April 1, the boys last day of spring break. I have been itching uncontrollably for about 4 weeks. It's the most miserable thing I've ever experienced! My body is scabbed and bleeding from itching so much. We decided to go out as a family and stay in a hotel. I've been so miserable and the weather has been cold so the boys have done anything for spring break. I did find out I have PUPPP which is virtually an allergic reaction all the time. I'm allergic to this baby's hormones which makes me very sensitive to many other things. I can only wear cotton clothes, no candy, dairy or white flour. The sun makes me break out in a horrible rash! I'm seeing a doctor in Provo who is amazing! I have hope they can get me better before this baby comes so I don't have to live like this all summer.
Monday, April 25, 2016
PROVO
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 4:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 thoughts:
My my heavens!!! It looks and sounds so very painful. I sure hope the steroids work.
The swimming looks fun. Your itching and it's results...not so fun. How do you stand it?
Post a Comment