I took Ridge back to Mexico to see Dr. Calzada. The treatment plan is to go every 3 months but it's been almost 6. And lately he's been really sick, it was time for him to go back. He loves Mexico. We eat and just hang out. We only went for 2 days this time (3 including the night we left on the flight). Dr.Calzada gave Ridge some new medicine and has faith that in 3 months if we stick to it he'll be over Lymes disease. We are hoping, it's time he is a normal healthy boy! I love going to Mexico and meeting people and hearing their story. Some have had really long hard lives with health issues. They finally are getting some relief from Dr. Calzada. You practically sit in a room all day long waiting for your turn to go get this treatment or that. You end up talking and building relationships with everyone in the room, it really is amazing.
Monday, April 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 thoughts:
I bet he just loves spending one on one time with you. I sure hope they get it taken care of soon.
Ditto to Nicole about the one on one time. I also hope that Ridge is soon 100% healthy.
Post a Comment