Monday, November 16, 2015

SHIPPING CALVES

It's Dustys favorite time of year, that is shipping calves. Strayden and Ryder came with us over and Dirk came later. The boys love Strayden and Ryder and they play so good together. Wayke, Strayden and Rayce spent a lot of time playing inside and then outside football. Ryder and Ridge spent all day outside building and exploring and helping with the cows. They can play pretend farm all day long! Range wonders inside then outside then back inside. He changed his activities often.  This is the last time in this house. We have sold it back to Vernon and have signed on Crooked Wash. 









2 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

All this time I thought Christmas was Dusty's favorite time of the year...haha. I bet it feels good to have the calves raised and shipped and no longer have to worry about them.
Glad that you were able to enjoy your last time at the house. Good luck on your new adventure.
Or maybe it is the same adventure, just a different address.

Nicole said...

I love all the pictures! What a fun adventure.