We brought the cows off the mountain to get them their shots and get ready to sell them on October 31. The boys all ride their horses. Ridge insist on riding Bay. Bay is a horse Dusty has trouble with. He's tried to buck Dusty off and will try to run away with him. He has even bucked Stewart off before. Ridge will not give up on insisting that he rides him. And he does well on him. Ridge loves Bay's energy. It's our crazy cowboy. He's so brave and willing to do anything. He told Dusty in the way home "I really love Bay but he only has one problem, he always wants to follow your horse. I have to train him to go where I want him to go." He is Dustys little side kick for sure!
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 thoughts:
Love all the pictures of the day. They are very picturesque.
Post a Comment