Friday, November 13, 2015

CORN MAZE

This year we went with my family to the corn maze. I lost Range for about 10 minutes outside of the maze. It almost gave me heart failure! They have a few other activities there. He went in this barn that spins. I told him I would wait outside because that would make me sick... I waited and waited and he never came out. I finally went in and he was gone! I looked and looked and couldn't find him. I ran over to tell the owner I had lost him and right then I saw him standing by the goat pen crying. He said he wouldn't find me so he was going to walk to the car but then just went to the goat pen. I'm glad he didn't go to the parking lot with all those cars!!! 





1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

That is just scary that Range got lost. Heart failure for sure! Glad he was safe. Looks like you had lots of fun.