Sunday, April 14, 2013

BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT

Rayce played in a 3rd grade basketball tournament over Eastet weekend. The team played on Friday night and Saturday. Dusty went on Friday night and I stayed home because I had surgery the day before. Then Saturday I went because Dusty was branding cows and couldn't cancel because of many different circumstances. Rayce did well at basketball. He is loving it more and more. I enjoy watching him grow and learn. Baseball season starts very soon and he is excited to play.

2 thoughts:

Nicole said...

You went to basketball the next day??? You will always amaze me. I am glad that he likes to play basketball. It is definitely my favorite sport to play.

Nancy Mc said...

The things you do for your kids! I'm sure it is fun to watch Rayce do well at sports. I know I always enjoyed my kids and do now with grandkids.